Friday, September 21, 2012

Beautiful Boys

Whenever I tell Austin he is beautiful he says "I'm not beautiful, I'm just cool". I know the appropriate word is handsome but when I look at those big brown eyes I just think, "Oh my goodness they are so beautiful".





This is not my favorite picture, especially with the nasty looking house in the background. I do love my house but I can't wait to paint it. We are hoping to paint it in the winter. You can see the three grey spots where Jeff had to patch the stucco and you can see the back of the house is in need of paint.


I just finished making the quilt they are laying on. I made it for the Hope Outreach Center. They passed around a sign up sheet at church. There are more details about the quilt on my craft blog.


I can't believe how much they look alike. Bennett is just a smaller blonder version of Austin. They are so beautiful!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Such good looking boys!

Leamaster Family said...

I can't believe how much they look alike. They are super cute!

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

They are beautiful boys! You and Jeff make a good combination.