Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Grandmpa and Grandpa Kennington's Visit





 On Sunday we went out and braved the cold weather to take pictures for Patty and Clint's mission. It really was cold. We all had to wear jackets. Patty just took hers off when i took the pictures. We experienced some complications during our photoshoot. Too much wind.

 Too many Silly faces.



 Too much fun.
 Too much sun.


 Too much personality.
I think this is the Winner. I think they both look really nice. I still need to do some touch ups in photoshop.
Too many shadows.

 Talking to Precious, my new Macaw friend.
 Walking along Dania beach.






 Finding Treasures.

 It was only about sixty something degrees out but I went for a swim. I was the only one in the ocean and it was a way I could have some time to myself without the kids touching me. It was fun.

 But it didn't last long. Austin came out even though he was shivering the whole time.
 Showing him I can float too.

It was such a wonderful visit. I'm sad they couldn't stay longer. Jeff and Clint went golfing. Patty and I went to Ikea, twice. We ate out at Flanigans. We fished in the canal in our backyard. Mostly we just hung around the house and enjoyed each other's company. It was really nice to relax.

1 comment:

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

It was a delightful visit! Thanks for Clint's birthday cake and taking the pictures and for letting us stay and enjoy the beautiful scenery and wonderful company.