Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend with Company



This weekend Conrad and Sarah and her Mom and their baby stayed with us. We played board games and watched a movie and had a fondue. We also played laser tag. I came in 6th. Granted, it was a bunch of 12-year-olds playing, but they can be pretty tricky. We were sad they had to leave but the apartment felt huge when it was just Jeff and I. Unfortunately Sarah's camera had a big smudge on it. We didn't realize until it was too late. I hope you all enjoy the pictures anyway.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It's like you're a ghost in the middle pic - with it all blurry like that. You ought to blow up Jeff's face in the middle pic. then frame it and give it to him to set on his desk. hehe

Casey Redd Kennington said...

It's Jeff and ME.

Sarah said...

You know Casey you're right, but poop on you!! Drop in to say something nice next time too!!

or is it to?
two?!
ahh! Casey help!

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Lol. Sarah, you're right. I'm so mean. Sorry, Brielle. I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

Or...is it your right?? I've lost my touch!

Carrie Snider said...

It's "too" (same as also)

And it's "you're right" (as is in you are)

Ameteurs!!! ;)

Great pics, by the way. What's up with Jeff's face?