Sunday, October 7, 2007

I was tagged by Laurel

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Wishing I was in YW instead of Primary
2. Hatching chicks with Mrs. Miller
3. Getting dumped by Albert
4. Digging Able up with Dane
5. Taking walks on the Dirt road

Five things on my "to do" list today:
1. Keep Hannah, Emma, Tate and Rachal alive
2. Finish my D&C homework
3. Feed Bruce
4. Do Dishes
5. Write Emily a letter

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy an automatic car
2. Get running shoes....or get liposuction!!!
3. Travel
4. Buy a house
5. Give some money to my family

Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Stir-up pants
2. Thongs
3. Anything with a cartoon picture on it
4. A Wedding dress
5. Nylons that aren't control top

My five favorite toys:
1. Sewing Machine
2. Kitchen Aid
3. Camera
4. Adobe suite
5. Laptop

Five people to tag:
Vanessa
Carrie
Sarah
Kirsten
Patty (She can email her answers)

No comments: