Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged

Don't worry, I'm not going to tag anyone you can just read what I write.

Tagged
JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Wegmans Family Restaurant (Waitress)
2. Smokey Bones (Waitress)
3. Information Desk Secretary
4. Melaleuca

MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. My Girl
2. Forest Gump
3. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
4. Second Hand Lions

PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Reading, Pennsylvania
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Ontario Oregon, for seven weeks
4. Fruitland, Idaho (We are moving there in a month)

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. The Office
2. 24
3. That Seventy show

FAVORITE FOOD:
1. Ice cream
2. Strawberrys
3. Chicken (Breaded)
4. Pizza

WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. byui.edu
2. All my family members blogs
3. google.com
4. winkflash.com

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. At home taking care of a baby instead of answering stupid questions over the phone
2. Quilting
3. Scrapbooking
4. At home, Pennsylvania

No comments: