Monday, July 7, 2008

Designing my own website

Thats right folks, I'm designing my own website. I must admit it does help a ton to have Jeff around. I design the pages in photoshop and then I use dreamweaver to put it onto the Internet and create rollover buttons and links. I am almost done with my second layer of pages. I also have a few little tricks I want to add to make it more professional. Mostly this website is to display some of the work I've done in photoshop, illustrator, Indesign and Imovie and garage band. I also will be adding stories I've written for the Argus Observer. I know it's not done yet but I spent so many hours on it last night I had to share it with someone. I'll be adding the link to my blog after I get the whole thing completed. It will be done by July 17th because that is when it is due for my advanced visual media class. I hope you enjoy. http://www.designbybrielle.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your website is pretty sweet! I am impressed!