Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas in Texas

 This year we were fortunate enough to be able to drive to Texas to see my whole family. It was a great visit. We went to the stock yard and we also went to Babes. We did some shopping and of course had a blast singing Christmas carols and playing a ton of games. Jeff fixed just about everyone's computer. We were sad to leave but we got a treat on the way home. We got to stay with our friends from college, Rob and Lisa. They live just north of Nashville. We actually stayed with them on the way down to Texas and on the way back. They smoked us in hand and foot and we had a lot of fun catching up with them. Austin still asks about everyone. I think he misses playing with his cousins. My sister Tiffany took all these pictures. I forgot my camera in Indiana so I just used some of the pictures she took. If you want to see more pictures from Christmas you can look at Dane, Alycia, Tiff and Nay's blogs. There are a lot of pictures and I don't know if it will all fit on one post so you may need to hit the previous post button.

 Texas Stock Yard.








 Pap Pap reading The Night Before Christmas.


 He wouldn't go to sleep until we let him have the car in his bed with him.






 A beautiful quilt from my Mom. She used fabrics with a vintage theme.
 An S-wave curler from Jeff.
 Austin loved his Thomas shirt from Aunt Carrie. He wanted to wear it over his pajamas.
 Austin got a hold of a blue marker. It took quite a bit of scrubbing to get off.



2 comments:

Susan Staus said...

I saw some of the pictures on Facebook. They are wonderful!!!
How fun for all of you to be together for Christmas!! I bet your parents were in Heaven with all of their children and grandchildren together! So special!!!!

Leah said...

It sounds like you were in my parent's back yard! I just went to Babes for the first time this past summer. Yum. Brielle, you look so great in these pictures and is that your kitchen aid? I think Jeff needs to have a chat with Chris...Glad you had a great holiday!