Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's a Boy!!!





We are really excited that we are having another boy. We have all the clothes and they can share a room. I hope they have fun playing together...eventually. The ultrasound went great. Austin didn't really care what was going on. At first he was worried we were there for him but then he realized it was my appointment. He patted my arm and said "It's ok Mommy." Then when we saw the baby he just stared at the screen. The baby kept his little hand up near his face. I wonder if he will be a binki baby. When we left he said "Thank you Much." I can't wait to see my new baby boy. We are leaning towards the name Bennett William Kennington.

6 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations! Two boys should be really fun!

Leamaster Family said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! He will be a cutie.

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

Austin will love having a little brother.

Katie Kennington said...

I knew it! It IS a healthy baby! How wonderful. That is fun that you took Austin to see his little brother. Congrats. It is nice to have two of the same...more economical that way. Saves lots on clothes and things. :)

Susan Staus said...

Congrats on another little boy!

Breanna said...

Yay for boys! Watching brothers is the best!