Friday, October 28, 2011

Brotherly Love

 Austin is a good helper. He likes to help me with Bennett. He also likes to sing to Bennett and give him toys. The other day Austin told me that Bennett's socks fell off. I asked Austin if he wanted to put them on and he said yes. I knew he probably wouldn't be able to do it but it was really fun to watch.








After about a minute of trying really hard Austin looked at me and said "I think I need help...he keeps moving"

A few days ago we were in the car and Bennett was making all sorts of cute baby sounds. He was gibbering away for about two minutes straight. He stopped talking and I asked Austin if he knew what he was saying. Austin said yes and then I asked him what he said. Austin said "Hi" I laughed really hard. Apparently Hi in baby language takes a really long time to say.

1 comment:

Melody said...

That is just adorable. Andrew is finally getting to the stage where he's wanting to interact with David more, which is nice. But he still hits and kicks him and steals toys from him. *sigh*