Sunday, December 11, 2011

Austin's done it again

Austin's done it again. He has managed to surprise me. I should be used to it by now. He's climbed the top shelf in his closet and he has flooded our apartment at 4 in the morning. He's used the cat litter box as a construction site. I don't know why I was so shocked to find him in Bennett's crib. Don't worry. Bennett wasn't in there. We had a major discussion about Austin staying out of the crib. He assured me he won't get into the crib again. Bennett won't be sleeping in his crib alone with Austin any time soon.





I'll give him this......he has good problem solving skills.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Whoa. By the time Andrew wasn't sleeping in his crib anymore, he still hadn't figured out how to get out of it by himself. I'm sure he could now, but sheesh. You child might become a great engineer or something!