Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Orlando Temple

This weekend we drove four hours to go to the Orlando Temple. The whole trip was wonderful. The boys were great and Austin was thrilled to see the temple. He was a little sad he didn't get to go inside but Jeff and I used it as a teaching moment. On Friday I attended a session while Jeff watched the boys at the hotel and then the next morning Jeff went to a session. Then we brought the boys to the temple after we checked out of the hotel. We also went to the distribution center to get a few things. Austin had been requesting small scriptures.





 I have a plan for this picture. I'll be posting it on my craft blog once it is finished.


We asked someone to take our picture. Not my best picture ever but at least I'm in it.




This is the best picture I could get of all three of them. I love my boys but between the three of them it is next to impossible to get them all to smile and look at the camera in a picture. 



Austin wanted to knock to see if anyone would answer. Of course Bennett had to do it too since his big brother did it.





I like this picture because it helps show how big the Orlando Temple is.




The trip was really great. It felt so nice to be in the temple again. It had been too long. Now I'm even more excited for the Temple to be built 5 miles from our home.

No comments: