Sunday, December 2, 2012

Trimming The Christmas Tree

I love putting up the Christmas tree. We did it on my birthday this year. I think it was the best part of the day, besides the presents. The boys loved driving home with the tree on the top of the Jeep. I'm still having fun with my new camera lens so I took some pictures of some of my favorite ornaments.











Poor Austin wasn't feeling well. You can see how pale he is.



Since putting up the tree, Bennett has enjoyed taking the decorations off and putting them back on.



 Chloe's new favorite napping spot is under the Christmas tree.





Jeff and I got this ornament on our honeymoon. It says Virginia is for Lovers.

1 comment:

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

So pretty. I'm glad someone is on time with putting up Christmas decorations. (I just put up my tree.) What a perfect picture of Bennett looking up at the decorations.