Saturday, August 30, 2008

2nd Year Anniversary



Today is our Second year anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. If you would have asked me two years ago at my wedding if I thought I would be expecting a baby on my second year anniversary I would have laughed but here we are with 13 days left to go. Jeff surprised me with a new removable shower head. I accidentally found it in the closet while I was putting something away and I was really sad that I saw it. So this morning I got to use the new shower head with awesome pressure and then I found roses and candy on my pillow. He finally surprised me. Usually both of us are too excited to wait until the day comes or we accidentally find out and it spoils it. I was really excited. Later we are going out to eat and to a movie. The day has already been wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and YAY for surprises

Carrie Snider said...

Congrats!!!!!! I can't believe it's been two years. :)

Susan Staus said...

Happy Anniversary!!!