Sunday, February 1, 2009

finally, an Update





Sorry I haven't posted in a month. Our internet has been acting up and every time I try to load pictures it never works. So hopefully the pictures will work this time. If not then just words will have to do. School is going well. I really love my confectionary and cake decorating classes. Jeff watches Austin while I am in class. Austin hasn't gained any weight but he has gotten longer. We started him on rice cereal and he loves it! He tried some green beans too and seemed to tolerate them as well. He is teething so he bites and sucks on everything. And I have to keep a bib on him because he is constantly drooling. He laughs and smiles a lot and he still keeps his eyes wide open. He is starting to scooch when he is on the ground. No crawling yet though. He is doing better sitting up too. He is a sweet heart.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great Post! Those pictures of Jackie and Austin are adorable.

Carrie Snider said...

Ahhh! He is so cute, Brielle. Great grandpa K looks proud.