Monday, August 30, 2010

4th Year Anniversary

Jeff and I have been married for four years. I can't believe it. I still feel like a newlywed. We celebrated our anniversary early by going to FL as a family. It was a really nice trip. Jeff also got me four roses and took me out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Our friends watched Austin for us so we could be alone. I think Austin may have had just as much fun as we did. He keeps talking about Bryce and Rachel and their dog pepper. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I couldn't picture myself with anyone more perfect. I think we are a good balance for each other. I love him so much. Here are some pictures from our wedding.




4 comments:

Amie said...

Happy anniversary Brielle! Wow, four years! I'm so happy for you. :)

Susan Staus said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are great wedding pictures!

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

Happy Anniversary! It was a good day when Jeff found Brielle.

Sarah said...

holy moly that went by so fast! congrats you two!