Friday, November 11, 2011

A great activity for a busy boy

I saw this idea online somewhere with a little variation. So I decided to give it a try. I took a large tupperware container and I filled it with water and then I put a bunch of Austin's little toys in the water. I put the whole thing in the freezer and when it was completely frozen I took it out and put it out on the balcony with Austin and a hammer.





The first time he did this it took him a good while to get all the toys out. The second time I did this he hammered for awhile and then he sat there and stared at the ice block for a little wile. Then he picked up the tupperware and turned it upside down. He then picked up the entire ice block and held it above his head and threw it down on the concrete. You should have seen how pleased he was with himself for figuring it out. Then he just hammered the little pieces. I think Austin may have the "Knack"

No comments: