Friday, January 27, 2012

Miami Children's Museum

On Martin Luther King day I was able to go to the Miami Children's Museum with my friend Gina and her son Lucas. Lucas is Austin's best friend. They are little buddies. It is so fun to see them play together.
Austin loved the exhibit with the police motorcycle and the fire truck.



His favorite exhibit was the pirate area. There was a ship with a plank and a wheel to steer the ship. There was also sand with buried treasure. He also loved to walk on the bridge that swayed.





Austin and Lucas loaded crates at the dock.


 Here the kids are doing the Limbo. I don't think they quite got the idea of the game.
Austin played the bongos on the cruise ship.

This is the teddy bear exhibit. The boys liked sitting at this little table together. It was really hard to get a good picture of both of them together. This is the best I could do. I took all these photos with my phone. That is why they aren't very crisp. Austin was running around all over the place. There were a lot of different things to do. I'm looking forward to going back again.

No comments: